Just a site for some crazy little things, but we do like.
I was so amazed with Fall 2012 accessories for Women, especially Shoes. The design were magnificent and full of artistic. Moreover, they are really nostalgia. However, it will be cruel to have these precious pairs without any compatible looks to public scene.I pick the first pair to have fun with – Celine. Metallic pumps in thick platform seem so harsh for anyone who is not familiar to styling but it really allure us to try and walk around. So,let’s have fun with my choices!!
1. Chloe – Contrast-piping crepe top, Net-A-Porter
2. Vionnet – Asymmetric silk-cady top $770, Net-A-Porter
3. Chinti and Parker – Aran-knit merino wool sweater $550, Net-A-Porter
4.1 Miu Miu – Shearling-collar double-breasted wool coat $2,550 ,Net-A-Porter
4.2 Sandro – Vicky woven-twill blazer $460, Net-A-Porter
5. Carven – Strip Ottoman pants $675, Net-A-Porter
6. Stella McCartney -Christine silk-blend lamé tapered pants $885, Net-A-Porter
7. Micheal Kors – Scuba twill skinny-legs pants $895, Net-A-Porter
8. Alexander Wang – Cropped wool twill pants $425, Net-A-Porter
9. Marc Jacobs – Wool blended pencil skirts $800, Browns