Fashion Night Out 2012 is coming !
It is an ultimate moment for fashion lover in big cities to stimulate the traffic and fun in town. Fashion Night Out is retailing campaign for boosting up the retail situation in a wrap up of “Glam” and it really “Work”.This upcoming event will be the fourth time which will be held on September 6, 2012. There are many special events around the world. Everyone could celebrate and be joyful with something extraordinary from extraordinary people in a very ordinary action like Carine Roitfeld and Anna Dello Russo sang Karaoke! Was it fun? if you are very excited with my example, you are gonna love the Fashion Night Out! If not, just make popcorn and watch HBO at home, G’nite. ( click on picture to see the Video Clip and collectible collection for Fashion Night Out 2012 )
Here are the lists of event in NYC, mark your calendar and start your planning now, September 6 is going to be a night in fashion history! Filter event listings by neighborhood, category and specialty from the drop down menu on the left to find out what’s happening in NYC. Create an itinerary with your favorite events, and click here in full details.
According to Fabsugar.com, These might assist you in marking the events that you will join.
- Alexander Wang — Leave it to Mr. Wang to capitalize on those very cool cages he’s got set up in his SoHo flagship store — and that’s where you come in. He asked FNO participants to get inspired by his Fall 2012 collection, then design an in-store cage installation sketch for an Aug. 22 submission. Since the submit date has passed, we’re just excited to see the winning design, which will ultimately be revealed on Fashion’s Night Out and will remain up through NY Fashion Week. (103 Grand St., 212-977-9683)
- Alexis Bittar — Indulge in a little retail karaoke and complimentary cocktails at the brand’s SoHo boutique. Those who are brave enough to take the mike will also receive a $50 gift certificate to shop — not a bad reason to sing, right? (465 Broome St., 212-625-8340)
- Alice + Olivia — Whether you head to Stacy Bendet’s 14th Street location, her midtown oasis, or her Madison Avenue spot, you’ll be treated to the ultimate girls’ night out. On the docket? You can dance along to awesome ’80s jams, watch slumber-party chick flicks, get your hair braided, make a charm bracelet, and get your palm read — and that’s just the beginning. (various NYC locations)
For more Fashion’s Night Out listings by city, keep reading.
- Balenciaga — We’re totally excited for this one: Grace Coddington has teamed up with Nicolas Ghesquière to design a limited-edition accessories line called Pumpkin. Named for and inspired by Coddington’s cat, Pumpkin, who will just happen to model some of Balenciaga’s most iconic looks, the line will also feature whimsical drawings of her beloved feline. (542 W. 22nd St., 212-206-0872)
- Bergdorf Goodman — If you’re a fan of Rachel Zoe, Lela Rose, Thakoon, Michael Bastian, or Naeem Khan, then you should probably schedule in an appearance at this storied Fifth Avenue department store. These fashionable individuals will be on hand to party with you all evening long. (754 Fifth Ave., 212-872-8957)
- Diane von Furstenberg — To see guest DJ Solange Knowles spin, sip on cocktails, get styled by Vogue editor Meredith Melling Burke, and receive makeup touch-ups from MAC artists, stop by the designer’s Meatpacking District store. If you’ve been dying to see Oh Land, then head on over to Diane von Furstenberg’s SoHo location for Oh Land’s DJ set, desserts, and drinks. (874 Washington St., 646-486-4800; 135 Wooster St., 212-542-5754)
- H&M — Shop with a little musical accompaniment (read: live DJs) and while you’re there, enter to win access to a VIP H&M event that includes a private performance by Lana Del Rey. Oh, and did we mention that the mass retailer will have free double-decker buses making select pit stops at H&M stores around the city? Let’s just say you can shop hop. (various locations)
- Madewell — You’re in for a night of drinks, sweet treats, and a complimentary Birchbox with a purchase of $100 or more. (486 Broadway, 212-226-6954)
- Magnolia Bakery — To fete the evening’s shopping extravaganza, Magnolia Bakery has created a FNO Cupcake. It’s a rich chocolate cake, topped with vanilla buttercream, crumbles of red velvet cupcake, and a hint of sparkle. Yum, convinced yet? The best part: $1 from each FNO cupcake sold benefits the New York City AIDS Fund. (401 Bleecker St., 212-462-2572, other locations)
- Manolo Blahnik — Are you a fan of Cyndi Lauper? She’ll be performing at the shoe designer’s 54th Street boutique at 9 p.m. in honor of her new musical Kinky Boots. (31 W. 54th St., 212-582-3007)
- Michael Kors — Every year, Michael Kors gets into the Fashion’s Night Out spirit with a plethora of in-store celebrity appearances, fun festivities, and an endless supply of cocktails. This year will be no different. With the main event — Kors Karaoke — promising a good time, fans around the world are invited to enter to win by nominating their favorite YouTube singing sensation to perform in a live karaoke competition. The top three nominated performers will be flown in to compete in front of celeb judges Michael Kors, Nikki Reed, Kate Upton, and Nina Arianda. Whoever walks away with top honors also takes home a $5,000 shopping spree — and the “talent scout” who made the nomination will receive a gift certificate too. Intrigued? All the details are here. (667 Madison Ave., 212-980-1550)
- Missoni — Meet Margherita Missoni and take part in the evening’s cocktail and credité fare at the Madison Avenue location — there’s no reason not to get say hello to one of our favorite cool girls. (1009 Madison Ave., 212-517-9339)
- Milly — Style yourself in the Milly Fall ’12 collection, hit the Milly photo booth in your autumnal best, and meet designer Michelle Smith all in one go. (900 Madison Ave., 212-395-9100)
- Prada — Brooklyn-based band Chairlift will perform at the SoHo store, and a percentage of the night’s sales will benefit New Yorkers For Children foundation. So, who’s coming with? (575 Broadway, 212-334-8888)
- Saks Fifth Avenue — Expect fashion’s brightest and best to swing by. Oscar de la Renta will be on hand to celebrate his new fragrance launch; Max and Lubov Azria of BCBG will be there; and Erin Fetherston, Rebecca Minkoff, and Kimberly Ovitz will also appear. It’s a who’s-who of fashion designers, so don’t miss out. (611 Fifth Ave., 212-753-4000)
- Resurrection NYC — For the vintage lovers, this one’s for you. Juel Park, a notable Hollywood lingerie couturier from 1930 to 1970, will put more than 200 pieces of vintage couture lingerie on display. Re-create your own version of sexy Marilyn Monroe-inspired underthings with a little help from Juel’s pieces and a complimentary glass of wine. (217 Mott St., 212-879-4320)
- Rebecca Minkoff — The designer will be hosting a girls’ night out at Saks Fifth Avenue from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. What exactly is on tap for the evening? A ponytail bar, a smokey eye station run by Rebecca’s personal makeup artist Anthea King, a nail art station, and an arm-party bar. (611 Fifth Ave., 212-753-4000)
- Saturdays Surf NYC — Leave it to Saturdays to make Fashion’s Night Out just another excuse to kick back and use their chilled-out backyard to good use. Enjoy a low-key barbecue at their SoHo spot in between shopping expeditions elsewhere. (31 Crosby St., 212-966-7875)
- The Shops at Target — For one night only, Target will set up shop near the High Line to showcase its Fall installment of The Shops at Target, featuring NYC’s Odin and Kirna Zabete. We’re pretty sure it will be one of the hottest FNO destinations of the evening, but since it lets New Yorkers shop the collection before it hits stores nationwide, we can see why. Now there’s even more reason to queue up early — Ross Matthews aka Ross the Intern from The Tonight Show With Jay Leno will preside as the “line host,” and will choose four lucky winners to win $250 gift certificates and shop the capsule collection first. (441 W. 14th St., 212-206-8280)
- Ted Baker — Keeping with Ted Baker’s iconic British theme and irreverent sense of humor, the brand will have its own fish-and-chips truck parked outside their just-opened Fifth Avenue flagship. The truck will serve traditional fish-and-chips, while inside, guests will be greeted by Ted’s head maid and butler, and enjoy Brit-inspired cocktails, sticky toffee, and music courtesy of Brit DJ Kieran Taylor. (595 Fifth Ave., 212-317-1514)
- Tracy Reese — We know you know what window shopping is, but do you know what window dancing is? On Fashion’s Night Out, stop by the store for its dance-a-thon — yes, you have to dance in the store windows — for a chance to win some pretty amazing prizes. (641 Hudson St., 212-807-0505)
- Victoria’s Secret — Angel Alessandra Ambrosio will be at the SoHo location posing for photos and the PINK line will offer up limited-edition totes for $5. (591 Broadway, 212-219-3643)
- Zara — Stop by the upper Fifth Avenue and SoHo locations for good music, delicious Spanish Cava, and Polaroid fun. You may even